Welcome to the Disability Resource Center
Main Office: 8:00am - 4:30pm | (805)756-1395
Accommodated Testing: 8:00am - 10:00pm | (805)756-6087
Transportation Service: 7:45am - 7:00pm | (805)756-6184
FINALS are Mon Dec 9th through Fri Dec 13th
- The DRC will administer exams between the hours of 8:00am and 10:00pm.
- Requests need to be made via the My CalPoly Protal on line request system 7 days in advance of exam.
- If you are requesting an alternate day or time then the class final schedule, speak with your Professor first.
- Finals will be administer at the University Union in Room 220
- Call the testing staff or your DRC Access Specialist for questions or concerns
Peer Mentor Program
The DRC Peer Mentor Program matches experienced DRC student mentors with new, transfer, or continuing DRC students. The student mentor provides the mentee with assistance in their transition to Cal Poly, support, resources but most importantly with personal experience about many DRC-related topics.
The mission of the Disability Resource Center (DRC) is to assist in creating an accessible university community where students with disabilities have an equal opportunity to fully participate in all aspects of the educational environment.
Info for New & Returning Students
The Disability Resource Center welcomes Cal Poly students who are interested in receiving services and accommodations for their disabilities. Find out: